Energy, Sustainability and Technological Solutions for International Manufacturers
This report explores the following topics:
- Energy costs and contracts in the face of high and volatile market prices
- Supply chain resilience and decarbonisation
- Renewable energy strategies, including on and off-site generation, to provide price stability and a path to net zero
- The importance of data, and how to consolidate, analyse and report on energy and emissions data to feed into ESG, sustainability and emissions carbon reporting frameworks and standards, globally.
- The need for software that connects and automates energy and sustainability data sources, improves processes, and enables good decisions with the ability to measure progress based on fact
- The importance of a strategy to set achievable targets for procurement, decarbonisation and implementation with short, medium and long-term goals. A plan enabling good decisions today, to will ensure your manufacturing operation is future viable tomorrow.
Download the report to learn about solutions to the trilemma of challenges manufacturers face today.